Killian is an Irish born, NYC based landscape and aerial photographer.
After living in New York for 12 years, Killian picked up a camera to view the city from a different perspective. Initially he was self taught and then connected with other local photographers through Instagram. There he met some of his biggest influences and mentors.
After about a year he began his love affair with flying over the city and shooting new perspectives from doors off helicopters. He is now an inflight aerial photography instructor with Wings Air Helicopters.
- Killian has been featured in Conception Art Show's 2016 Photography Exhibit, where he won the shows Best In Show award.
- He has been published in a British travel guidebook.
- In fall of 2017, along with other NYC landscape photographers, Killian was selected to be part of the Rizzoli published "New York City On Instagram."
- Official Benro USA brand ambassador.
- Official Wayfare Collective Ambassador.
Please contact us with any print enquires, licensing opportunities or workshop bookings.